Join Jan and Glennine in beautiful California in December! We will be at the Trojan Professional Services training facility offering a 1 Day course on Medical and Medicare billing for oral appliances for diagnosed OSA. If you work in a dental practice offering oral appliances for sleep disordered breathing, this course is for you. Whether you're a dental office that is working with a third party medical billing company or filing medical claims independantly, this course will provide you with an overview plus some invaluable tid bits of what you need to know. Come prepared, bring your favorite notebook or electronic device and we'll supply the coffee! $749 per person
1. Develop a better understanding of medical and Medicare billing in a dental office.
2. Learn how to get started with verfiying benefits, completing prior authorizations and filing claims electronically.
3. Obtain communication skills for financial discussions and expectations with patients.
4. Confidently work with insurance companies by providing proper documentation for different patient scenarios.
5. Understand what criteria is needed to become a Durable Medical Equipment (DME) supplier with Medicare.
6. Learn how to best market your dental practice to physicians and other health care providers and professionals.
Register for our course individually or as a group for team seating.
If you would like to avoid the small processing fees on Eventbrite, feel free to pay below with PayPal and submit registration information below. You can also email email@example.com or call us 877-212-2127 directly to register.
1 Day live course at the Trojan Professional Services training facility. Please complete registration below. Thank you!
Copyright © 2019 Dental Sleep Apnea Team All Rights Reserved.